Saturday, July 29, 2017

vanity

AskDrBrown Page Liked · June 10 · Oscar del Rosario LikeCommentShare Top Comments 175 175 41 shares 30 Comments Comments Jeremiah Waldrop Jeremiah Waldrop What can we find about her faith?? As with most idols, their life was vanity, her "success" will do nothing for her eternity - she was ashamed of Christ and now he will be ashamed of her. Hell awaits. Like · Reply · 4 · June 10 at 10:28am Remove 12 Replies Roger Yates Roger Yates I must have missed something. See, all this time I thought Jesus decided who would enter into the kingdom of Heaven. I didn't realize He handed that responsibility down to mere mortals. It's a good thing we don't have to answer for the judgements me make of others. Like · Reply · 2 · June 10 at 8:08pm Manage 2 Replies Gayle English Gayle English Did not Jesus die for all?Please spare us any judgements on her eternal home...man lookers upon the outward appearance but GOD lookers upon the heart...He ALONE is her judge.Ignorance is known by her children...no offence intended, just give it a thought. Like · Reply · 1 · June 10 at 5:20pm Manage 2 Replies Don Carleone Santos Don Carleone Santos Matthew 7:21-23 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in ...See More Like · Reply · 5 · June 10 at 7:11pm · Edited Manage Darlene Bradshaw-Bryant Darlene Bradshaw-Bryant Mr. Holland’s Opus was a brilliant film and love her in that. So sad. Has anyone heard the cause of death? So sudden. Like · Reply · 5 · June 10 at 9:17am Manage Desiree Cawthon Powell Desiree Cawthon Powell I absolutely loved her performance in Mr. Holland's opus. It will remain one of my favorite movies until the day I die. Like · Reply · 3 · June 10 at 1:02pm Manage View 24 more comments Oscar del Rosario Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment