Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Zeta Report - Future Maps NancyLieder NancyLieder

The Zeta Report - Future Maps NancyLieder NancyLieder Subscribe9,642 Add to Share More 205,136 views 456 128 ShareEmbedEmail https://youtu.be/4yxLqrBEfeg Start at: 1:09 Uploaded on Mar 12, 2010 Why the differences between the Toye, Scallion, Pitre, Cannon, Snow, and Zeta maps? Category People & Blogs License Standard YouTube License SHOW LESS COMMENTS • 195 Oscar del Rosario Add a public comment... Top comments Ryan Houlihan Ryan Houlihan2 weeks ago I....am...SCARED Reply Deus OneTwoThree Deus OneTwoThree1 month ago Such a bullshit. When will it happen? Reply Luisa Walks Luisa Walks2 months ago does anyone know whats going to happen to Puerto Rico during the pole-shift? i can seem to find anything....@@ Reply Justin Cerminara Justin Cerminara1 day ago Holy shit!! I'm glad I didn't have headphones in when the vid started Reply Timothy Mckee Timothy Mckee3 days ago Is there a detailed map of this?...I want to warn others of this. Reply John Wright John Wright7 hours ago yes I'm sure your just a wonderful person but I always wonder super intelligent beings trying to pass along info that could save billions do they communicate with famous Celebrity's or honest high level politicians yes I know but maybe there one no they always communicate with middle aged house wives thanks zetas Reply Billthesheepdog Billthesheepdog7 months ago Zeta's? You take the word of so called aliens? You were talking with demons you dolt! They never tell the truth! You were lied to and you bought it all. If their was a TV show "Most Gullible" you would be number 1 on the wanted list! Reply 3 View all 4 replies King Trump King Trump3 months ago Billthesheepdog jeasus was a level 6 density spirit.. amongst level 3's im sure he was everything detailed in history.. your going to be rather upset with your deception, thus everything you've come to rely on will be in turmoil really lamenting the hole sistuation.. im taking peace of mind from knowing earths being clensed of its missery, religious wars (service to self) Reply Billthesheepdog Billthesheepdog3 months ago +King Trump What are you talking/ Witchcraft? density spirit? foolishness. The world is about to be cleansed true. Of sin! That means almost everybody. We are all sinners but the born again are forgiven of sin and it is not seen in them anymore. The rest of the world will go thru the tribulation time and a few will be saved. The rest of you will go to hell after dying. Reply viaductdreams viaductdreams4 months ago You say zeta I say potato Reply Glenn Davis Glenn Davis2 weeks ago The Zetas...the Zetas...the Zetas...wow it sounds like these Zetas really have it goin on. Reply Scott Warrner Scott Warrner3 days ago Looks like this might be coming soon. I'm taking this serious. I live in Central Illinois at @ 550 above sea level. I need to get out of here and I am going to one way or another as soon as I find the right place I can afford. I am looking for like minded people that can help. I'm not looking for a handout. I could be a great asset to such a safe community or even an individual. I want to give of myself to others. I am a single father with two daughters still at home. They are 10yo and 12 yo well mannered kids. Their mother is no longer involved in their life. I will be happy to plant food, build structures, cut/split firewood. I have acquired many skills and I would love to help others for free in whatever time I can find. I especially would feel extra great helping elderly people do things they can't anymore. Someone needs me out there...I can feel it. I pray the right person sees this and contacts me. If not it looks like I'll be headin" out west pretty soon on my own. I'll check back in on this thread once in a while. Peace and Love to all. Read more Reply Irakli Mdzinarishvili Irakli Mdzinarishvili7 months ago God Created the Whole World planets and galaxies nothing have created without GOD Reply 2 View all 3 replies viaductdreams viaductdreams4 months ago He created nothing. Reply King Trump King Trump3 months ago Irakli Mdzinarishvili thats a cool story, religion was humanitys downfall... Reply M Hayos M Hayos1 month ago +NancyLieder I cannot say I can call everything in this video BS or truth. There's scientific Fact in here for sure. It also doesn't take a great deal of effort to look at the USGS and other scientific factual information sites to see that there is a lot of odd things happening to our planet and solar system. That said, there's what seems like too many claims in the video that are far from the excepted mainstream beliefs of the general person to accept as any kind of truth. I can accept that you believe it all, but you don't leave any room for your being wrong in anyway or others being right in anyway. If you want others to be open minded you should be too. That's only fair. Right. At least till there's physical proof. Read more Reply Richard Rupert Richard Rupert3 months ago nibiru has 4 moons which I dont see here.....also it is not expected until 2200......if there is a firmament how does nibiru tackle that Reply Dina Jones Dina Jones2 months ago If it is not expected till 2200 why the big push to have tunnels done already and move all gov't to Denver? Reply Victor Moreno Victor Moreno4 months ago And because it has not happened anything predijieron for 2001? or those who gave the information they have lied? Reply Tito Nogueira Tito Nogueira8 months ago I wonder about Portugal, but I guess Portugal won't emerge again. Thus, it should be screwed Reply Tommyboytomsters Tommyboytomsters6 months ago Great Nancy didn't say anything about the Hopi water line maps. Reply sirkoes187 sirkoes1879 months ago Jesus Saves Mathew 28:19 Reply 2 View all 12 replies Nomad Wizard Nomad Wizard2 months ago +Billthesheepdog ...yes it does speak for itself ....the fairy tale tells of a vindictive old man in the sky..LOL....and it condones incest, THRICE, and even human sacrifice....all satanic rituals....dah .....so much for a loving guy, as u state he will come down and kill the people he created.....looks like he fucked up and create devil people....not so perfect and loving is he...LMFAO ....I'm doing fabulous ....the truth hurts doesn't it....u can't deny what's there in writing for all to see, can u ? Read more Reply Billthesheepdog Billthesheepdog2 months ago +Nomad Wizard You are self cursed. I am going to be seen by God having anything to do with you other than to say I am praying for your soul. Reply Kazmo NZ Kazmo NZ1 year ago channeling spirits?? your a sucker if you really believe this. Reply View all 4 replies Billthesheepdog Billthesheepdog7 months ago +Kazmo NZ I dont fear demons. I am born again sir. But the aliens believers are fooled. I fear for them. Reply Kazmo NZ Kazmo NZ7 months ago I wouldnt bother trying to strike fear into them, they wont see otherwise until it is apon them and apologies brother I simply saw your comment and reacted accordingly. Reply 1 King Trump King Trump3 months ago all you people are going to fail again sent to repeat your lessons.. i will never forget the day i woke up ? the answers to many mysterys like pieces of a puzzle.. Reply Lizzette Lavin Lizzette Lavin11 months ago (edited) They said Noah was crazy too... Hope you know what happened to them.... Get right with God, heathens... Reply 4 M Hayos M Hayos1 month ago Remember its not your place to judge, its god's. Now go pray for forgiveness . Reply Lizzette Lavin Lizzette Lavin1 month ago +M Hayos : But it is in our best interest to use discernment..know what that is...if not look it up, Hayos. Take care of yrself and don't presume to tell others what to do. K. Reply 1 Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment